FREE- Sweet Black Cooper Marans Roo- Orange County CA

BearAndBee

Hatching
6 Years
May 25, 2013
Orange County
Free Black Copper Marans Roo to a Good Home.
Approx. 6 weeks old.
We live in Orange County, California and are not permitted to have roosters.
He has been hand raised and is very sweet. He likes to be held and enjoys being a lap chicken! He follows us all around the house waiting to be cuddled.
He is actually our favorite bird and we are heartbroken to give him up.
We are looking for someone who will give him a good home and a quality life.
We will drive up to several hours to deliver him and will provided some food so his diet can be transitioned.
Please message if you have any questions, are interested in him, or know of someone who is.
Thank You

We appreciate the offer but we would like him to go somewhere local and avoid the stress of being shipped. But thank you for offering a home.

I can help you out. We have to be in San Clemente every other weekend and I could get him then if you have not found another home. I have 1 bc hen he can hang out with.

Hi Czech's_chicks. Sorry for the delayed response. We think that we have found a good home for him.
It turns out that we actually ended up with another Black Copper Marans Roo and 1 Buff Orpington Hen that need to go with the Roo we originally posted for. Would you be willing to be a back up home ? We would be willing to buy a few more hens from the breeder so that both of the Roos could be happy.
Thanks
BearAndBee

Back
Top Bottom