free to a good home

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tinahoak, Jun 10, 2010.

1. tinahoak

tinahoak Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2010
    Brockport, NY
    I have some free to a good home babies that will soon be hatching. The dad is a Partridge Cochin ( beautiful Roo) and various moms. I have Black, buff and 2 white cochin hens along with the rest that you can see in my sig line. I have 2 broodie hens sitting on 19 eggs . If anyone is interested in them you are welcome to pick them up after they hatch out [​IMG] or I can meet you part way. I live in Brockport NY

2. tinahoak

Apr 22, 2010
    Brockport, NY
    no takers? anyone? [​IMG] They're gonna be cute! Cochin daddy! some will be a cochin mom too......

3. FF

FF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2010
    Tennessee
    I would but I'm in Tennessee. I am looking for some cochins. Sorry though. Good luck!

4. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Hi! You need to post them in the BSA area (look in the Index page) to give them away or sell them. The listing will get more attention there and also be following the rules.

5. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

It's just a tad far for someone over here in the Golden State. *sigh*

[​IMG]

6. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Will you meet me half way? I believe that would be in Kentucky. Sorry, maybe that's a little too far. [​IMG]

7. tinahoak

Apr 22, 2010
    Brockport, NY
    Quote:Sorry....since I'm not selling or auctioning them I did not know I was breaking any rules. Thank you for pointing that out.

8. tinahoak

Apr 22, 2010
    Brockport, NY
    Quote:hahaha....maybe I should add that I will be willing to drive a 1/2 hour each way so that gives you roughly 30-35 mile radius from Brockport

9. Sunshyne276

Sunshyne276 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    Richlands, Virginia
    I'd love one or two! But, i'm all the way down in Virginia. =/

10. Karen09

Karen09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2009
    Wyoming, New York
    I am interested in some of your babies. I am really interested in the Cochins and I only live about 1/2 hour away. When will they hatch? This is very exciting. I also emailed you. Your babies are very cute. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by