Free Trees At Lowe's - (Any Updates? How are your trees growing?)

Quote:
Yes, exactly! Who cares if they aren't an ideal tree for our yard; the idea is to celebrate Earth Day and helping the environment by planting a tree - somewhere - anywhere. To benefit the earth, not necessary ourselves.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, exactly! Who cares if they aren't an ideal tree for our yard; the idea is to celebrate Earth Day and helping the environment by planting a tree - somewhere - anywhere.

Yep!
cool.png

Quote:
<--- Allergic to pine... and cedar for that matter... donno for sure about spruce. Think I'll call my local Lowe's and ask what they're doing... if it's NOT one of the sneezy wheezy ones then I'll toodle down there. Thanks for the head's up!
smile.png

I got a little pine tree, they were trying to have trees for the area you live in,,, I'm in the desert? But as I walked to the truck I gained 3 more because the family leaving as I did heard me talking to the clerk about where I live,,,, they felt I needed trees more than they did!

Quote:
neato! I'm glad those who got the trees are happy with them
smile.png

I wish I could participate but at this point I have so much woods I'm only going to plant trees I need.

I think the lowes give away was a pretty cool thing, publicity stunt or no.

Back
Top Bottom