1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free White Silkie, Buff Orpington, and White Crested Black Polish Roosters.

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by JodiLynn, Jan 11, 2013.

1. JodiLynn

JodiLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2012
    I have 4 extra White Silkie Roosters, 3 Extra Buff Orpington Roosters, and 5 White Crested Black Polish. These healthy boys all came from hatcheries (some the polish I hatched out) The BO were sent as packing peanuts and are all really friendly. They will jump into your lap. The White Silkies came in a Batam special that the DH got me for a present last year. I am keeping one of ech breed rooster but have all these extras that need good homes. I am located in Clover SC.

I can send pictures to your phone and I will post current pictures of these tonight.

2. mrwoodboat

mrwoodboat Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2012
    Hi- I am in West Columbia. Interested in your cockrels if they are still available

3. JodiLynn

Jul 13, 2012
    Yes they are all still available. I'm about an hour from Columbia so not to far. PM me .

4. JodiLynn

Jul 13, 2012
    How do I close this ad?

5. JodiLynn

Jul 13, 2012
    Mod please delete.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by