Freezer Camp invite in Western Washington

Dogfish

Rube Goldberg incarnate
9 Years
Mar 17, 2010
Western Washington
I have rented processing equipment for the 19th of June. Killing cones, scalder, and a plucker. I have 20+ birds, a friend will be doing 10, and then there is you. Plenty of room to park. Kids are fine if they are attended and have good manners. (I have two boys 11 and 14)

I don't need anything for the rental, as it is cheap. Beer is good, though, if you want to make a donation. Just bring your birds and clean up after yourself. I am 20 miles west of Olympia.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Quote:
The universal currency. Works well with BBQ for all kinds of labour. I'm stocking up for a "hay hauling" party next weekend.

wow, sounds like we are in the same area! I am just South of Oly. Wish we were ready to harvest our chickens now...where do you rent your equipment from?

Thurston County Conservation District. Plan a few months ahead for a rental. I had the rental date reserved, then got birds.

cool. have a number or website...i suppose i could just google it eh? we just got our birds so we are a ways out from harvesting, see if I can make some arrangements :)

Back
Top Bottom