French frogs

I'm selling a car on Craigslist, priced at $2000. I had a flocky day the last couple of days, and when a lowball offer came in, I decided to have a little fun with it.

Last edited:
When I had an old motocross bike up for sale, I was offered xbox, tvs, dvds, video games and other crap. So I'd counter with ATVs, pick up trucks, and other stuff worth way more.

Last edited:
When I had an old motocross bike up for sale, I was offered xbox, tvs, dvds, video games and other crap. So I'd counter with ATVs, pick up trucks, and other stuff worth way more.
Oh yeah, dirt bikes are the worst for attracting those guys. I sold a KTM 300, best 2 stroke made, and I kept getting the teenagers that thought it was the same as a KX125 :gig
CL is horrible for that, but you always get a few serious people. Finally sold it to a guy 3 hours away that texted to ask, then showed up 4 hours later with cash

Oh yeah, dirt bikes are the worst for attracting those guys. I sold a KTM 300, best 2 stroke made, and I kept getting the teenagers that thought it was the same as a KX125 :gig
CL is horrible for that, but you always get a few serious people. Finally sold it to a guy 3 hours away that texted to ask, then showed up 4 hours later with cash

Yep, I had that perfect cash buyer come by on Sunday. It is what it is listed as, cash changed hands, and done.

Back
Top Bottom