French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Well you summed it up pretty good for a Friday the 13th!

:frow

2. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Now SC won't have to write today's wrap-up if @sideWing ever shows up. [​IMG]

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    people actually eat them, they are so darn ugly.... I remember the guy at the fur shop telling me the gross stuff, he used to have people come to him and take the bodies out of the meat bins [​IMG] Very first time I went to check my trap sets as a kid I had the lightest broomstick ever as a trapping hook,[​IMG] never take a light broomstick as a trapping hook and attempt to club a critter with it, esp one that plays dead [​IMG]

4. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    They are awfully ugly aren't they

5. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

With a disposition to match

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

awww they look adorable!!! they need those exercise thingamabobber things on them yet!! to track them

he [​IMG] sourland

Hi K [​IMG] no dog teachin done today, just turkey roastin, house cleanin, light fixture makin, thread destroyin drama you know friday 13th crap
    good thing your not on the incu thread [​IMG]

very

Had one at the Country Club and they dumb thing had babies filling her pouch, did ya all ever look for them? you cant see them unless you open the flap up

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    When I was in high school, we had a cat the would climb on the back door and hang on the window and scratch her back feet down the door to let us know she wanted back inside. I remember waking up to my mother screaming one night, looked down the hall and she had jumped back on her bed and was screaming "Poss...posss...posssum" She had opened the door for the cat but a possum was on the porch. I'll never forget that! We laughed about it for 30+ years.

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ha ha ha!!!

9. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Well that's almost cute! And K would really get lost on the hatch thread. I can barely keep up with that one if I stay online alllll day! :)

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    that is not cute wv [​IMG] his ears look like the dog chewed on them and spit them out, his nose looks like its been in places that... they are ugly wv and they even walk ugly

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by