French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

Well, that's certainly comforting [​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I know right!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    hubs is watching CNN with the paris news, I am depressed I am going to get a bowl of ice cream and move to a different room. why cant we all just get along

1 person likes this.
  4. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

Too many dogs...not enough bones

5. Won't want you all to worry about me long as I get my meds it's all good. except for a rooster or two I get along good with every body . I have a Marans rooster that don't like me at all . tries to flog me through the fence . I sold his daddy for the same reason just mean for no reason . I told him about Sidewings Whizbang don't scare him none .every time my banana gets over ripe DW feeds them to the hens . figure I'll try snowbirds gentling approach on him. he's so big scares DW she wont go in with him ..

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  6. we do there are a lot more good people than bad . you hear mostly about the bad ones though . better get used to it I fear it will only get worse .crazy people are crazy no matter the race . all the media coverage is what they want . what they don't realize is the world is getting tired of them . the big hit they just took brought the Paris attacks on. it would be a lot easier to fight them if they weren't cowards.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  7. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    [​IMG]
    Peace for Paris
    #PrayforParis

1 person likes this.
  8. x2

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Peace for Paris
    #PrayforParis AMen

10. Cockatrice6420

Cockatrice6420 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey all. Gonna read through see what I missed. Indeed healing thoughts to France.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by