French frogs

Well at least he didn't pass out early like somebody else! :gig

I'm at the bottom of my last cup, so I'm out. Last one was a double for Phil! :D

Night guys. HNY!

I can't get mad, he works flockin hard and is a great provider... thought you already went to bed! G'Night, and I ain't sayin it agin! :gig

I must have had enough to drink...3 44 oz super big gulp cups of whisky and Coke...what K wrote makes perfect sense.

:gig

I always understand him, but my mind works upside and bassackwards anyways! :lol:

Mine drank one Strongbow's Hard Cider and is now snoring next to me on the couch... :gig

Mine was in his mancave watching football but the games were not very good so he kept comming up and we did shots of tequila. **** man, I am going to pay tomorrow
Have a great time after the kids go to bed! :gig

Yes :D

We've been watching the LOR trilogy again... just killin time waiting kn hatchlings and going in morn to pick up the roo...

Oh jealous! I cannot wait until the girls are old enough to watch that with me. DH keeps accusing me of warping them :lau I. hate to tell him I am fairly sure it is genetic

And I love LOR, both the books and the movies!

Books are the best!

I was going to tell you to go to bed already, but we are in a different time zone.
You may stay up a tad longer, young lady.
wink.png
big_smile.png

Mine was in his mancave watching football but the games were not very good so he kept comming up and we did shots of tequila. **** man, I am going to pay tomorrow
Yes :D
Oh jealous! I cannot wait until the girls are old enough to watch that with me. DH keeps accusing me of warping them :lau I. hate to tell him I am fairly sure it is genetic
Books are the best!

:lau

My oldest snuck out of her room at 3 years old to wath the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie... discovered her hiding behind the couch when she busted up laughing at the skeletons running the ship!

Me tool  Makes it very hard to work sometimes.  I have the answer before I have the question.

And then you got decipher what the question was... :/

Back
Top Bottom