French frogs

I had a good experience with my ducks today. I left the ducklings (almost grown up) totally free range today with the adults. At the end off the day none were hurt. No big fights and they put themselves away at the end of the day.
All I had to do was give them fresh water and food. Then close the door. This had been a big stress for me cuz they had been total chaos until now.

I had a good experience with my ducks today. I left the ducklings (almost grown up) totally free range today with the adults. At the end off the day none were hurt. No big fights and they put themselves away at the end of the day.
All I had to do was give them fresh water and food. Then close the door. This had been a big stress for me cuz they had been total chaos until now.

That's always awesome... such a PITA having separate groups...

Ravyn, I'm hurt you're ok with everyone calling you, but a simple text from we weirds you out...

Sorry, guess that was too dry...

Nobody calls me, lol... OH is the only one who insists on trying to talk to me when my phone has chitty service... everybody else knows to text, and even then I usually get the last texts first and the first ones last...

Good morning frogs.

I did discard about six eggs last night. I candled and some hairline cracks into two of them at almost sharp edges where it broke off from being the fat end to the small end, and a couple had no small and or no fat end, ust look like it toob.

Last edited:

He's approx 4 years old... very sweet and calm... til he saw Lady Grey, lol...

Wow! You know how I love the lavs!

Good morning frogs.

I did discard about six eggs last night. I candled and some hairline cracks into two of them at almost sharp edges where it broke off from being the fat end to the small end, and a couple had no small and or no fat end, ust look like it toob.

Morning Bert. Can't wait to see how this hatch goes. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom