French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    LOL backhand is fine.

No, I just don't think she drinks whiskey by the barrel - case maybe, but not barrel.

2. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Full barrels are too expensive :gig

3. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    [​IMG]

4. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop

Hahahahahahhaahahah!!!!! :lau :lau :lau :gig. That is awesome!!!

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I love the lights! the barrel looks cool! I seen something like on pinterest, but for day to day use I thought straddling it wasnt practical. I think for ours we are either going to go with the antique copper mining pan or the galvanized tub on a custom cab and counter top. I love the light idea in the bathroom, I will have to keep my eye open at the dirt mall now. I think I would cut out the bottom if possible, think that would ruin the looks? in the bathroom we really need the light coming down if you get something in an eye or whatever. hmmmm or maybe do something like that aside my stove downstairs!

whatelse you have to show off WV!! show me!! I need more idea!! I love ideas!! [​IMG]

6. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

We did custom countertop in the kitchen and bath with rough cut cedar, poured that hard tabletop stuff on it. In the bath, I pre-stained it with a solution of steel wool, dissolved in tea! I'll find more pics tomorrow. The barrel isn't bad in the bathroom, but not for every day use, you are probably right. Behind the light fixture is part of the top of the barrel, to bring it out away from the wall a little more. The log, I stripped and stained. The hooks are horseshoe nails.

Oh wait till you see my loft railing! :)

7. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    I'm of Finnish and Polish descent and plot my own course when defining meals. But seafood doesn't fit in Thanksgiving.

Cinnamon.apple rings are tasty and easy. Granny Smith apples, Ferrara Pan Red Hot candies, sugar, water are all it takes. No Good with any other candy brands.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  8. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    Sorry to be posting while impaired. My brother-in-law's Lab will die tomorrow. We took him a Barley Wine and poured him a whisky and Coke.He's the same age as my dog.

1 person likes this.
  9. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

:gig

10. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

:hugs