French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

No sorry's needed... :hugs

2. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    That is such a difficult thing. It is hard to lose a good friend like that, but to have to make the decision to put them down. It takes a greater love. Give Bro in law my condolences.

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    that simple?
    awww [​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Good night everyone! [​IMG]

[​IMG]Good Morning Mr. B !!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here's to hoping another day goes by that your students never realize that you help them solve problems they would never have without you! @Akrnaf2

[​IMG]

5. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee
    :frow

G'Night, Sally... lol...

6. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Losing a dog is one of the worst things ever. [​IMG]Glad you are there for your brother-in-law.

7. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

Exactly what I was talking about the other day when I posted the [​IMG] and you asked me what was wrong. That kid drives me up the wall. Definitely from the shallow end of the gene pool! I PM'ed him & told him he'd get more help if he'd learn to spell, use punctuation, and use the "quote" button so we could tell who he was talking to from 3 pages back, and he tells me that's just the way he writes! Even some of the other youngsters there are getting fed up with him...I believe Rod-T climbed his tree yesterday...did no good...the kid (he's 16) is beyond help!

8. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop
    Aaaawwwwww!!!! :hit :hugs. It's always sad to lose a furry baby. I am dreading the day with Coho. She has a lump that started out the size of a quarter that's now the size of a soft ball over 2 years. It's going to happen soon....we are just watching her to make sure she is not in any pain.
    Good night!!!! See you in the morning!!!!! Oh!!!! I did sneak a quick candle at one egg each and of the 3 I checked all 3 were developing!!!! :weee

1 person likes this.
  9. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop
    On another note.....I really hurt the arch of my foot some how and didn't even notice until I was at tap class tonight. It hurts so bad!

10. you poor thing stop dancing soak your foot drink lots of fermented feed you'll be fine [​IMG].

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by