French frogs

even here in Texas, where we now have open carry, for pistols (so long as you have a concealed carry permit) and open carry of long guns, most work places have the signage and company policy for no carry on company property.

they do however allow us to have in our personal vehicle.
Not allowed on company property here. Period

here, there are very specific rules for not being able to have in personal vehicle on company property.

has to have secure gates with employee only access, 24 hrs day.......sure there are some others.

I just made it a point to never advertise if one was in my truck or not.

I don't know about WV but in SC certain businesses can post warnings that "No Concealable weapons are allowed " And you have to abide by the warning.

Same in Michigan....there's only one business around here that used to...the theater but it closed and the new one doesn't have that policy.

Yep, one of the smallest.

this is pretty much the town of little lake

My parents relied on our very nosey elderly neighbor. They just let her know they would be gone and then trusted that she would alert people if someone unfamiliar showed up. (She used to call my mom at work and let her know when my brother and I were fighting :lau )
Way out here there is no one to see. But my FIL shows up at random times and our neighbors are good, if they see something they would, have, investigate.

I rely on my neighbors too....I live on a small private road with only a few neighbors...almost a compound....we know who belongs and who doesn't.

I'll ask my sister in law. What do you need?

:lau

lol

dang shame.

my dad, would never refuse me asking to borrow something........but he was very sure he received whatever it was back, and in the correct place.

even now that he has passed away, and I inherited all of his woodworking stuff, I still return them in their proper place, and in the same or better condition I borrowed them.

Good boy.....

Company policy everywhere I've worked.

Hospitals.?....in Michigan it's against
The law to carry in a hospital.

even here in Texas, where we now have open carry, for pistols (so long as you have a concealed carry permit) and open carry of long guns, most work places have the signage and company policy for no carry on company property.

they do however allow us to have in our personal vehicle.

In Michigan anyone who can legally own a pistol can open carry...but you need a permit to conceal....

My oldest daughter who is a nurse and sort of an animal rights activist sent me this pic yesterday:

She found this little guy on the road and he evidently got blown out of the turkey truck. She calls me and asked what to do? I briefly explain the life existence of a Butterball to her and tell her this is a good opportunity to practice what she preaches. So she sends pictures and videos and text all evening and she finally decides to keep the little guy in the garage in something soft so it can die quietly overnight. She calls this morning and says the turkey is alive and she needs food and meds. She goes off to the feed store and, perchance meets a farm lady who offers to take the little guy to her farm and nurture it back to health. What a happy ending. You know that farm lady is going to fatten that guy up for Thanksgiving 2016!

My oldest daughter who is a nurse and sort of an animal rights activist sent me this pic yesterday:

She found this little guy on the road and he evidently got blown out of the turkey truck. She calls me and asked what to do? I briefly explain the life existence of a Butterball to her and tell her this is a good opportunity to practice what she preaches. So she sends pictures and videos and text all evening and she finally decides to keep the little guy in the garage in something soft so it can die quietly overnight. She calls this morning and says the turkey is alive and she needs food and meds. She goes off to the feed store and, perchance meets a farm lady who offers to take the little guy to her farm and nurture it back to health. What a happy ending. You know that farm lady is going to fatten that guy up for Thanksgiving 2016!

Definitely Thanksgiving dinner. But still a happier life then if it had stayed on the truck.

If I were that fellow I'd stay on a diet until after Easter :gig

Back
Top Bottom