French frogs

Good morning all.

Bert, great looking chickens. Love the frizzles.

Rossfam - did you find your answer about the duck eggs? If not, I can ask someone. Where's WV? She's hatched ducks.

Heeeeere she is!
Sorry, Nurse has been busy. Mother Hatcher has been just as busy. Working woman is still trying to keep her job.
cool.png

Where is WV?
hu.gif

hugs.gif

it's okay I already had the blood draw...just going in to get the results....however the nurse had a Heck of a time with the blood draw....beyond kept rolling he had to change arms...left both arms bruised....
hmm.png

Sorry man, we will be in this boat Thursday. Had it drawn this morning. I tell ya, I'm impressed with this hospital. In and out in under 20 minutes. It took longer to get him dressed, out to the car, etc.

Oh, then he had to load trash on the back of my Raven for me to take to the curb. He insisted, not me!

gig.gif

Mornin' SC!
smack.gif

Should I text WV or did you?

You could have!
hugs.gif
thumbsup.gif

I have 21 in the bator due Easter. Wife candled last night and I marked air sacs. All but one looked good.

Nice! Good luck!

Nice. I think I've got 27 left, one is iffy. Hope you have a great hatch,

thumbsup.gif

barnie.gif
I think I'm caught up now!
big_smile.png

There are SO many chickens that look great. IF I'd ever get chickens, I don't know how I would ever be able to choose which breed. How did all of you decide which chickens to get?
I started with a general purpose.....eggs sex linked birds can be great egg producers.

then expanded to selling chicks. since most folks don't want roosters, I decided again on sex linked chicks. from there, I looked at sex link charts to see what breeds I'd need to be able to produce my own

got lucky, and a RIR rooster over different breeds, and I can produce red or black sex linked birds.

now I also got lucky, since there are a couple of really pretty breeds, that I can use the hens from to produce sex linked chicks.

Thanks sideWing!!

No pips in the remaining 5 last night, so I dumped them, cleaned it up, and set 14 from Johnny and 11 from Jack. I'll also start collecting Sidewing's eggs today, so I'll have some fertility info on Johnny by Monday so he can decide if he wants those eggs or not
thumbsup.gif

Not that anyone is counting, but I made a typo earlier. I have 17 left in the incubator, not 27.

I hate typing on my phone!
last night, wife said something about a funny smell coming from the 45 eggs in the bator. to me it smelled like incubating eggs. she was worried about a rotten egg in there, so I candled. I was gonna wait until lockdown, before candling again.

Pulled 3 clears.

Heeeeere she is! 
Sorry, Nurse has been busy.  Mother Hatcher has been just as busy.  Working woman is still trying to keep her job.  :cool:

:hugs  

Sorry man, we will be in this boat Thursday.  Had it drawn this morning.  I tell ya, I'm impressed with this hospital.  In and out in under 20 minutes.  It took longer to get him dressed, out to the car, etc. 

Oh, then he had to load trash on the back of my Raven for me to take to the curb.  He insisted, not me! 

You could have!  :hugs    :thumbsup

Nice!  Good luck!

:thumbsup

:barnie   I think I'm caught up now!  :D
Now wait, what's more important? Your husband and your job, or a narcissist's thread on a chicken site? :hit

Wait, don't answer that :gig

Back
Top Bottom