French frogs

until I fixed it mySMART PHONE said monk's......hopefully monk's aren't doing it a lot.....
lau.gif
gig.gif

I like it Oz!! What's the white hoop thing under the coop?

Not sure how much blowing rain you get, but you might put the feeders closer to the center? Or something on the side to block rain. I need to do that, as I have found if it blows hard enough, my feed has gotten a little moist, and its several feet in from the side.

The white thing was a makeshift shade I made before I finished the coop part. Underneath the coop is part of the run so I can hang outside food there

Wow!  It's beautiful, Oz.  Seem a bit narrow?  ;)

Yes it is too narrow. I wished I would have made it at least six feet wide. I was going for a look and neglected practicality.

:eek: :th

That's nicer than my house!! :gig

That's what my wife said. :) I went a little overboard . I don't have a doghouse cause my dogs sleep in the house with us. So my henhouse is where I'll be when I get on Mrs. Oz's nerves. I'm trying to install cable TV next.
My own critiques is the coop is too heavy. Next time I will use prefab siding instead of one inch pine siding. It was supposed to be portable .

The white thing was a makeshift shade I made before I finished the coop part. Underneath the coop is part of the run so I can hang outside food there
Yes it is too narrow. I wished I would have made it at least six feet wide. I was going for a look and neglected practicality.
That's what my wife said. :) I went a little overboard . I don't have a doghouse cause my dogs sleep in the house with us. So my henhouse is where I'll be when I get on Mrs. Oz's nerves. I'm trying to install cable TV next.
My own critiques is the coop is too heavy. Next time I will use prefab siding instead of one inch pine siding. It was supposed to be portable .
portable? Too heavy? I can help you put a motor and wheels on it...:)

Back
Top Bottom