French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant . I Think that's the biggest crew cab I every saw . love a good dog . I'm with Tom . what time do we eat I'll call you from the airport . Have a happy thanksgiving Walnut Btw no more beer for you tonight .

2. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    This is group therapy here...best kind...

3. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

Best thing about relations like that is how much they resemble spoiled, unruly grandchildren; whenever you've had enough you can hand them back & go home. [​IMG]

4. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    I don't have grandkids yet but when I spend time with nephews and nieces of uppity inlaws, they get them back fully wound. [​IMG]

5. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

:gig

6. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    I should smack you for apologizing, but wouldn't want you to take it seriously. :gig

So :hugs

7. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

I've got 5, two of which I'd like to take out behind the woodpile...and they're "adults" [​IMG][​IMG]

8. You just keep talking . the more you talk the more unhappy I am that you didn't took me Friday.[​IMG] I love key lime pie . glad your having a great time . btw you just walk into your hubbies family party with a live chicken hat on and they will either love it . or give you a lot of space. the other way is to out talk them . have a happy thanksgiving .

9. Just be strong my friend . your children will make it back to you .might take awhile but they will .and you have my # . now as for you SC you just ain't right but well prepared for your life. hate it I'm working so much lately. I miss the day program . not being able to keep up is the pits . oh well . guess I'll have another and look on the bright side as soon as I can find that **** light so I can see it .

10. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

That light is right where you left it the last time... :gig

:hugs my friend...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by