French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    Has anyone ever ODED on turkey and dressing ????LOL

1 person likes this.
  2. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

If you're asking about my use of OH, it means Other Half... we covered this before, ketchup... :smack :gig

Yep... it's called a Holiday coma... :lau

3. Wednesday was fun.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A fellow BYCer a couple of hours away offered me some companions for my lonely chick, so we made a day of it.

Unfortunately, while we were out and about, the lonely chick got himself stuck and froze (I've decided that all my losses were boys, just 'cause)... That area is now blocked off.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Had to close the lid after that pic ;)

1 person likes this.
  4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

They are in the woods actually build in the trees, wire from tree to tree, also HUGE. and ours are even covered on top, dont even ask how that is accomplished but we did it for npip. so summer sunlight just trickles. and winter it warms them. no brassy yellow. just dull gray. Sun is good filtered but thats it. oh and I know all about fretting [​IMG] I have huge trees dropped into the runs and put up all over in them for places for the roosters and hens to get away from each other. maybe this is way I never had an issue with so many roosters in pens too.

I posted my pics on the other thread.....

I cant get close to get pics of the hens I have left since the sale before I got sick,, I was fast to snap one or two but the big splash thinks he owns me and wont let anyone near me. I hate starting all over again, I had gotten so far with them and now I look at the young ones and it takes so long for them to grow. brahma are such a pain.

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    My sister stopped to see the pups so I asked her to hold a few for me so I could get some shots!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

WV Here is what I bagged....
    And the tree will wait for its beauty until another time [​IMG] but it smells wonderful!
    [​IMG]

And I even attempted to get some Big brahma shots, splash pen, blue part pen,
    I have a big roo thinks he owns me and wont allow anyone near me so I can snap images of anyone but him.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

these are the babies
    [​IMG]

my guardian or my owner [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  6. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    SS: That splash is a nice looking boy!

1 person likes this.
  7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    he is huge, I need to find a yard stick I bet he is just about as tall

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh and thank you, I have a soft spot for the blue boys [​IMG]

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh no! what luck Amy! that sucks! It looks like a nice quiet time at the beach too! happy late Thanksgiving! what a pretty daughter! and congrats on the new fluffs!

10. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Nice looking chicks, and your daughter will always be you to me. That was your first avatar that I saw, I associated it with the Alice quote, and that's been you ever since [​IMG]

It is a known fact that all early deaths are roosters [​IMG]

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by