French frogs

You rang?
I believe in miracles you sexy thang.... oh gawd I will never get that out of my head now!!
lau.gif

If it weren't for Mrs. Flock I would empty that whole pen out. I wish I knew when I bought them what I know now. I would have come out much better to spend a few hundred dollars on a good flock

Trust me, I know. It's easier because I only have 1 breed. If I had a few different ones, I'd of been in over my head for a few years. What you can do now is start picking the best of the ones you have to hold onto, especially any young ones that hatch that you'll keep. I know I wasted a lot of time and money at first but I did learn a ton and gained lots of experience hatching. So it wasn't a total waste. Maybe show Mrs flock some pics of silkies from certain top breeders...she'll fall in love and maybe that could be her breeding project, while you work in the AMs.

I know! I wish I could get your boy. Short of driving to NY, I just don't know how to get him in here. :(

Trust me, if I didn't have kids, I'd drive him down myself and hang at the farm for a weekend!

Back
Top Bottom