French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    Looks delicious!

I'm the one in the household with the allergy issues but I have been beating them down for years. The less processed junk I eat, the less severe my allergies. But if it blooms and if I have a problem, I'll have a likely suspect!

I don't expect to outlive the olive, but maybe pass it on for a couple of generations.

2. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

Here you can shoot as many doe as you want in archery season, 10 in muzzleloader & 10 in rifle. To me, that's insane. MD's DNR doesn't seem to realize that if you kill too many does you jeopardize the following year's crop of fawns. On the other hand, we have a LOT of deer, but their habitat is being eliminated more & more. They have to live somewhere, so they move more, which puts them on the roads more, etc., etc., etc. I kill only as many as I figure I need, usually 3, if I can get them.

3. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Alright sign me up. I got to check that out. I didn't realize you had that many deer or that few hunters. I got some cool pics I want to share but my internet is slow right now. I pay $80 a month for crap internet. Anyway it's trail can pics of a pack of wolves close to my house. When you sees these you'll realize why we have no deer....

4. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop
    Wv.....yes I know who she is. I used to think like her when I first got married.....I was a total crazy b**** until I realized I really loved him and he made me a better person and found God. So.......yeah!!! ;)

1 person likes this.
  5. kwhites634

Oh, I'm well aware, believe me. I went off on a rant on here last week, making my take on wolf reintroduction well known. Supposedly, we have coyotes around here; although I've not seen evidence of them myself.

6. LittleLakePhil

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    These pics are pretty eye opening as I've never seen a pack of wolves I only see them one at a time. Not seven. I have to admit I'm no p##sy but they scare me.

7. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Same here with the seasons and free landowner privileges, but bag limit is much lower. 1 each weapon, extra stamps (up to 2 bow and 2 rifle) can be purchased, and landowners have to buy them too, for the additional deer.

8. LittleLakePhil

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Okay so now I'm a few drinks into my evening...I've taken my evening morphine....where are those coobs....???

9. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Ross, you can answer that one! :gig

10. kwhites634

I think SC took them with him when he bailed

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by