French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Thanks alot :smack

:gig

2. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    We are in a relatively high density suburban area (1/3 to 1/2 acre lots) and have a pack of coyotes within earshot. Haven't seen one in my yard for a couple years, or fox either. Northern Goshawks, Red Tailed Hawks, and Bald Eagles, yes...they've shopped here.

3. page 460 SC didn't have enough room to carry them .WV see what you started . [​IMG]

4. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop
    Cool story. My hubby was ice fishing in alaska and he saw this moose on the lake and said wow!!! How cool...well then her heard something outside his tent so he opened the window and right outside the tent door were 5 wolves using the ice fishing hut as cover to get closer to the moose. He nearly crapped his pants...he was so freaked out because they are massive!!!!

What are coobs??? Hubby made me an ice cream sundae with Baileys.....and it's awesome!

......I don't get it!!!??? :confused:

5. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

I got out of that environment in '73. Bought 3+ acres of worn out cornfield 600' off the road with open fields & woods on three sides of us. Made up my mind that my kids would grow up knowing what a tree looked like w/o having to go to the encyclopedia to find a picture of one. Lots of subdivisions around us, but most folks that don't know the area well don't even know there's a house back here, & that suits me just fine.

6. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    I sat I my Tree stand tonight. And heard the weirdest sound. Kinda like a cow....I'm pretty sure it was a moose. Out on the highway by my house there is a moose crossing sign.

7. kwhites634

Even @ 200+ lbs., I'm not sure SC had the STRENGTH to carry them very far [​IMG]

8. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

SC changed the 2 forbidden words into bocks and coobs... switch the first letters, hon... :gig

2 people like this.
  9. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Even I got it..and I'm on strong narcotics....I just want a six pack of coobs

10. kwhites634

You oughta get the county to move that sign further from your house; them moose can hurt you bad. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by