French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Haha! I can hear the soup nazi now! [​IMG]

(I can't even remember what I owe you)

3. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Hey. Just got the message about the new thread-marking the spot so I can check in later.

4. Here Its been every five days almost without fail all year long . don't how flat you are you might try ADS pipe with a silt sleeve in a shallow ditch under a mulch bed on the upper side with plastic edging against the pens . an inch or so above grade. the mole tunnels funnel water right into mine . I need to do it myself but OH doesn't want me to make more mud . and that's all we've had most of the year .

5. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Are the lavender chicks Orp/Am crosses? I can't keep track...

6. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    [​IMG]
    Welcome home [​IMG]

7. don't know I'll look how old is that one ?

8. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    That's exactly what I'm thinking about doing. I've built berms and ditches, but heavy rains still cause a lot of running in the pens. If I had known the operation would get this big, I would have built it completely different, but I just have to protect what I have the best I can, now. If I ever redo it, It will be one long row of combined coops and pens, like the pictures snowbird posted on the other thread

9. I don't think so supposed to be AM splits Right Ravyn ? I really like the color though .

10. Yea with auto feed and water . problem is like me you already did it so now we fix it . and fix it .I really thought movable was the way to go from the start . still working toward that. much more involved than stationery . also more expensive.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by