French frogs

Our vacation home is on the ICW, and it's funny. Every November all of the yachts are heading south, and every March they head back north

who asked you
smack.gif

Good morninig to you all! And yes E.Y.S!!!( I prefer the previos avatar!)
I am with my afternoon espresso wondering
How is the situation in our big ,sister country, after
The terror attack yesterday?

Last edited:
Thanks for the hugs everyone.  This is so weird.  Thankfully LLUMC was searched and cleared by the bomb squad later on. Thanks for asking, Sally. I have tons of friends there. 

3 years ago we looked at a condo for my daughter in the block where the police are searching for evidence right now. Maybe in the same complex, I can't really tell from the coverage. It's a little over a mile from the house I lived in for the last 26 years.

I have friends on both the Redlands police department and my cousin is in the San Bernardino County Sheriffs department. 

This is all quite surreal

:hugs Friday. Glad everything worked out at the hospital and everyone is safe. It's scary when this stuff is in your own back yard. Trust me, I've been there.

Thanks for the hugs everyone.  This is so weird.  Thankfully LLUMC was searched and cleared by the bomb squad later on. Thanks for asking, Sally. I have tons of friends there. 

3 years ago we looked at a condo for my daughter in the block where the police are searching for evidence right now. Maybe in the same complex, I can't really tell from the coverage. It's a little over a mile from the house I lived in for the last 26 years.

I have friends on both the Redlands police department and my cousin is in the San Bernardino County Sheriffs department. 

This is all quite surreal

:hugs Friday. Glad everything worked out at the hospital and everyone is safe. It's scary when this stuff is in your own back yard. Trust me, I've been there.

I agree, I AM there on a daily basis this last weeks!

Back
Top Bottom