French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Same to ya!! :hugs

Awww... :hugs

Ok, wait for it...

2. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    I shouldn't complain about a lot to do at work, but I'm salary...

This quarter is kicking my butt with workload. I just want to sit back, relax, have a drink...but I have to convert my notes from customer meetings from almost 2 years ago into a deliverable solution in the next couple of days. Not asking for sympathy, but just explaining my hit and miss. When I am working on a project, I need to focus. Even family are banned from my workspace. Or should I say especially family?

3. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Sorry walnut...you have my sympathy anyway.....

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    say ESPECIALLY FAMILY they are THE worst! [​IMG] you need a bottle of wine walnut

5. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Totally understand... and yes, especially family, lol... take your time and stop in/come back when ya can... good luck... :hugs

6. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

PIG OUT!

7. OrganicFarmWife

OrganicFarmWife Overrun With Chickens

Oct 21, 2015
    No where Nebraska
    You can complain here, it is called venting. Everyone needs to have a release valve.

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    back off whites, this little gal is eatin first!

9. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Hey KW....you see that track I posted....[​IMG] that's a good 5 inch canine track following the deer onto my stand....

10. OK, so I'm mostly just quoting Walnut for an easy way to get back to where I was--you folks have been chatterboxes! I keep ending the day about 200 posts behind--been that way all week[​IMG]

So, off the top of my head... sc doesn't have to squeeze his pullets after all, dan harvested a sea sponge masquerading as a mushroom, Benny can come cook dinner over here any time (with or without the bacon, but with would be nice) and his countrymen are costuming customers, Ruby's done the right thing, Phil's had so many hairs of the dog that it started howling, sc is Sally's puce (and I've yet to figure out why sc is a color), Ravyn has pretty eggs, Friday's friends are unharmed, ross is stylin'...

Not necessarily in that order.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    3 people like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by