French frogs

OK, so I'm mostly just quoting Walnut for an easy way to get back to where I was--you folks have been chatterboxes! I keep ending the day about 200 posts behind--been that way all week:lau

So, off the top of my head... sc doesn't have to squeeze his pullets after all, dan harvested a sea sponge masquerading as a mushroom, Benny can come cook dinner over here any time (with or without the bacon, but with would be nice) and his countrymen are costuming customers, Ruby's done the right thing, Phil's had so many hairs of the dog that it started howling, sc is Sally's puce (and I've yet to figure out why sc is a color), Ravyn has pretty eggs, Friday's friends are unharmed, ross is stylin'...

Not necessarily in that order.
hahahahahaha.....you...is....funny

OK, so I'm mostly just quoting Walnut for an easy way to get back to where I was--you folks have been chatterboxes! I keep ending the day about 200 posts behind--been that way all week
lau.gif

So, off the top of my head... sc doesn't have to squeeze his pullets after all, dan harvested a sea sponge masquerading as a mushroom, Benny can come cook dinner over here any time (with or without the bacon, but with would be nice) and his countrymen are costuming customers, Ruby's done the right thing, Phil's had so many hairs of the dog that it started howling, sc is Sally's puce (and I've yet to figure out why sc is a color), Ravyn has pretty eggs, Friday's friends are unharmed, ross is stylin'...

Not necessarily in that order.
HI Amy..... I plead the 5th plain and simple I need another drink.... how about you aim?

Last edited:
Last edited:
I don't drink often, and when I do, I do it for flavor, not to get blotted
idunno.gif
Buzzed is nice, though.

How do coastal redwoods do in your winters, Phil?

OK, OK, I've just got to drop this link here (though my contribution was miniscule, I still use the fact that Gnomon gave me credit as bragging rights
wink.png
) http://h2g2.com/edited_entry/A46273430

do you like raspberry margaritas?

Back
Top Bottom