French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1 person likes this.
  2. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    It's okay Amy....totally respect you...I grew up in a alcoholic household....and although I do drink too much...I never let my life cross that threshold....and if it ever does I hope someone is there to say stop....

3. that's because JD is a gentleman's drink smooth but strong one of my favorites . We have expensive taste in the south . that's why we couldn't win the war all the money went for liquor . none left for munitions [​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK [​IMG] and a gentleladies too!!!! [​IMG]

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ahhhhh so its not amypaperlady! its pastor toms wife! Thats cool Amy!

6. glad your able to be here at all and we'll let you know when it time for you to go to bed .

7. Sally [​IMG] good evening

8. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    dang....guess I'm just not a gentleman......sigh

9. and oh such a big chicken site SHHHHHHHHHHHHH but your secrets safe with us . I'm amazed how many of us share that my dad was and died at 53 so was my aunt . dad was the hardest though . I think more of us joke drink than really drink . oh bartender another double here please . and don't tell MW .

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Full day eh? my doc appointment was resched to moday! just had to run for quick lab draw down at the interstate... So I had a good day, feeling good, no headaches, I sent them to others today!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by