French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. sorry Phil a southern gentleman's drink and Sally of course .[​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    I just can't drink whiskey. Tried many kinds, just tastes awful to me. My daughter talked me into trying her Tullamore Dew - nope, nope, nope.

4. That's great mine was good but not as productive as I needed it to be . got my check got my plans .the home owner at the job where my machine is wants me out by 4:00 which is stupid but she wrights the check . so I can't go to the auction to see Ravyn tomorrow [​IMG]. it's fun between me and her and her OH we bid on everything . after a little bit they know our buyer number by heart.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    awwww and you so wanted to go see Rav K!! darn it!!! [​IMG] but hey you got the check!!! and it went well with the other meeting! [​IMG]

6. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Yeah...I drink a bit too much....I just wish my dear wife didn't....cost me a ton last couple of years....it's sad love her so much....

7. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    :smack
    That was a good one, though :gig

;)

3 EEs out, 1 BCM
    I'm out, update in the morning :frow

1 person likes this.
  8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hey K, I think Rav is on the incu thread, did you go say hi yet?>

9. aw you just a whimp that's all . where's your drinking buddy . her hubby ban her from the phone O ROSS where are you I have chicken eggs nice big blue CLBs just ripe for the incubator .come out Ross

10. says she is on here you trying to get rid of me ?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by