French frogs

Hiya, K!!
frow.gif

Was looking forward ta seein' ya tomorrow...
sad.png

Who stops work at 4???
hu.gif

well on that job I do she from well ah you know L.A. and them people crazy and I thought Yankees was bad
rant.gif
. but could be worse I've had the police called on me a couple of times for working late . I make a lot of noise sometimes .

Quote:
Hm, by this and other indications, I seem to have come across as a bit down. Truly, I'm not--I'm not even wistful tonight. Heck, you guys don't have any expectations that I have to worry about upsetting
gig.gif
Well, maybe the never-saying-anything bit
wink.png

The paper lady bit is explained at http://h2g2.com/user/U180656 (ignore the jumbled together lists at the bottom--they were originally drop-down lists, but the big change in the background platform thingy killed drop-downs... http://h2g2.com/dna/h2g2/brunel/U180656 to see what they're supposed to look like.)

well on that job I do she from  well ah you know L.A. and them people crazy and I thought Yankees was bad :rant . but could be worse I've had the police called on me a couple of times for working late . I make a lot of noise sometimes .

Hmmm... building things makes noise?? Who'da thunk??? :gig

65 miles away what time you getting there ?

Ugh, that sucks... by 10 at least... gonna toss a few little scrawny cull cockerels in the pen, lol... oh, and SC's brother has to go... but Jim got a truck so we gotta make a run to the dump before we go...

Hey in a Yankee...at least that's what flock says....am I really that bad....
you ok Phil SC said so . He'll let us know when we get a badun. and besides every one that I've met I like except one or two that I can't stand one from New jersey other from NYC . but this lady.
idunno.gif
her husband is a really nice guy .but I notice he goes somewhere every night . so I wonder if he likes her .

you ok Phil SC said so . He'll let us know when we get a badun.  and besides  every one that I've met I like except one or two that I can't stand one from New jersey  other from NYC . but this lady.:idunno  her husband is a really nice guy .but I notice he goes somewhere every night . so I wonder if he likes her .

:lau

Hey in a Yankee...at least that's what flock says....am I really that bad...

According to SC, so am I... but K says different... :gig

Sounds like those of us from Southern California are worse, but what do I know, I'm a wimp :gig

No ya aren't!! You're the only one that scares the p*** outta SC!! :gig

Back
Top Bottom