French frogs

Scooter and Sonny have hashed out leadership.  OG, who is a bit younger, isn't challenging but is getting some on the side from girls who don't stick tight to Scooter.  Baby is staying far away from the action, she spends her time in the chicken coop fighting the roosters.  She doesn't appreciate their attentions.

Right now Scooter and Big Momma have a thing going.  She's going to start laying again soon by the looks of it.

Saweeeeeettt!!! :celebrate

well you haven't been around long . so I'll fill you in Ross is a half Asian or so she says . who lived in Alaska 100% American and all right and I started calling her an Eskimo couple months ago because she lived in Alaska . but like Ravyn said  you never know what's going to pop out my mouth. whatever pops in my head most of the time . so there you go Ross Eskimo don't care what she says .

Yep, never know what kinda post you'll get, lol... that's why we :love ya, K... :D

...I did...my morphine is blue.....

But you still decided to see how deep the rabbit hole goes... :gig

well you haven't been around long . so I'll fill you in Ross is a half Asian or so she says . who lived in Alaska 100% American and all right and I started calling her an Eskimo couple months ago because she lived in Alaska . but like Ravyn said  you never know what's going to pop out my mouth. whatever pops in my head most of the time . so there you go Ross Eskimo don't care what she says .
I really like ROSS.....glad I'm now informed.....this whole thread is a great place to just....well.....unzip...a little....Phil

"Why didn't I take the blue pill?"

I thought the blue ones is for men
hu.gif

I really like ROSS.....glad I'm now informed.....this whole thread is a great place to just....well.....unzip...a little....Phil
Me too she has made laugh so hard my sides hurt for two days and everyone on here is fun helpful and friendly I spend way to much time on here . wonder where Benny and Dan are tonight hey Ravyn have you talked to Chooks haven't seen her post .

Back
Top Bottom