French frogs

Sally, you're not supposed to take those gifs into the pen with you... poor traumatized bird...
lau.gif
what the brahma coop watermark?

thats my photo ap on my phone, I always have to watermark my brahma, for some reason people always steal those images. IDK why and on my phone i dont have the sunshine poultry watermark. hubs is pesting me grrrrr catch yall in the morning!!

I had them built before the hurricane came through, and even with 8 inches of rain, I only had minor washing. It used to run off my driveway like a river, and then straight into the two front pens. I was home one day during a thunderstorm, and saw it, so I knew exactly where to put the berms

That's good. Our lot is really flat so we have to divert from higher path areas into the lawns, which are slightly lower. Runs are slightly raised, but we still need to divert some roof run off here and there

Friday do you have pics of your Orloffs?  My orloffs were such pretty gentle birds, but when I first got them, I decided to spend the money on getting my brahma breeder boys instead of more orloffs and sold off.
I've been trying to get new pics of the girls, but their beards are always dirty! Here's the one of Jack Frost I entered in the virtual show:
and one of the girls:

That's good. Our lot is really flat so we have to divert from higher path areas into the lawns, which are slightly lower. Runs are slightly raised, but we still need to divert some roof run off here and there
I've been trying to get new pics of the girls, but their beards are always dirty! Here's the one of Jack Frost I entered in the virtual show:
and one of the girls:
:love Soo pretty!

Back
Top Bottom