French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    what red rooster? thats a blue splash partridge co ughhh nevermind

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  2. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

Sure looked red from here, whatever it was

3. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

A little of everything!! :D ;)

Yep, that's her... she was begging for treats, lol... this is my fave pic of her so far...

[​IMG]

:lau

Yep, SC is a closet softie... :gig

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

can you believe these filled up the another little bator this morning? at least their little itty ones [​IMG]

I have a problem starting again, if I bring the big boys out to play we have a bigger issue!!

but I am gonna just hug[​IMG] them and love them and wipe them all down for now[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    awwwww that is a great pose too!!!

6. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Ok, ok, I'm the drinker. I'm not a drunk, I just enjoy my wild turkey. I'm of age, its legal, I do what I want. But I won't start no trouble no more. Just don't open any more windows. :D

X2!

I was gonna ask about the calls too, but I saw the answer. :) and the pics. Too adorable!

1 person likes this.
  7. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Sally I want some seramas :)

8. Ravynscroft

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee
    That is a s***load of Seramas!! :gig Famous last words... just gonna wipe it down... then it'll be I gotta see if it's still running properly... and then eggs will start falling into it... :lau
    Thanks! She's not spoiled... much... :gig

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    you can have all that hatch come get them when they hatch, they are already very active, suckers just jumped right in that bator!! [​IMG]

seriously though some of the eggs where stored little end up in a plastic bag in a cool area for more than two weeks waiting for a friend to get them, and she didnt come and then the girls stopped laying and then they started so I set the muddy poo eggs and the old eggs and I set the new so I can check fertility with the new roosters. we had to switcheroos cause of fertility before, I am about to give up. she was doing so good with frizzling and I stepped in to get her size and standards and screwed up her frizzling ... she hates me now poor kid.....

stupid birdds[​IMG]

10. Ravynscroft

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee
    Sally, you're not supposed to take those gifs into the pen with you... poor traumatized bird... :lau

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by