French frogs

love them,  I keep debating what I want to get, and I just dont know.

A little of everything!! :D ;)

the one in the middle is Lady Gray right that picture doesn't  do her justice . she's the cutest little duck I.ve every seen .

Yep, that's her... she was begging for treats, lol... this is my fave pic of her so far...

they  hurt I'm old not stupid . well not that stupid.:gig

:lau

awwwww  you like cute and fluffy too!!!!!   awwwww    GOTCHA!!! 

Yep, SC is a closet softie... :gig

can you believe these filled up the another little bator this morning? at least their little itty ones
lau.gif

I have a problem starting again, if I bring the big boys out to play we have a bigger issue!!

but I am gonna just hug
hugs.gif
them and love them and wipe them all down for now
hide.gif

LL

they find that every Friday night . it's when they drink it the trouble starts .

Ok, ok, I'm the drinker. I'm not a drunk, I just enjoy my wild turkey. I'm of age, its legal, I do what I want. But I won't start no trouble no more. Just don't open any more windows. :D

I think she's beautiful!

X2!

I was gonna ask about the calls too, but I saw the answer. :) and the pics. Too adorable!

can you believe these filled up the another little bator this morning? at least their little itty ones :lau I have a problem starting again, if I bring the big boys out to play we have a bigger issue!! but I am gonna just hug:hugs them and love them and wipe them all down for now:oops:
LL
That is a s***load of Seramas!! :gig Famous last words... just gonna wipe it down... then it'll be I gotta see if it's still running properly... and then eggs will start falling into it... :lau
awwwww that is a great pose too!!!
Thanks! She's not spoiled... much... :gig

Sally I want some seramas
smile.png
you can have all that hatch come get them when they hatch, they are already very active, suckers just jumped right in that bator!!
gig.gif

seriously though some of the eggs where stored little end up in a plastic bag in a cool area for more than two weeks waiting for a friend to get them, and she didnt come and then the girls stopped laying and then they started so I set the muddy poo eggs and the old eggs and I set the new so I can check fertility with the new roosters. we had to switcheroos cause of fertility before, I am about to give up. she was doing so good with frizzling and I stepped in to get her size and standards and screwed up her frizzling ... she hates me now poor kid.....

stupid birdds
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom