French frogs

Yeah I started with six ducklings on mothersday...impulse buy...but not without researching....instant hit...was good therapy for my very depressed wife too...I lost three to a neighbors dog...bought four more day old lings.....so now I have seven khaki cambells...2 drakes five hens...some of the most fun I've ever had....add In two sweet little dogs...all this makes me miss the kids less....

Hello all! Hubby and I went Christmas shopping, spent way to much money. Now I am desperately trying to clean my house before the bug guy comes. I know silly, but everytime he shows up the house looks like it was hit with a tornado. I feel like I need to prove it is occasionally cleaned....

Yeah I started with six ducklings on mothersday...impulse buy...but not without researching....instant hit...was good therapy for my very depressed wife too...I lost three to a neighbors dog...bought four more day old lings.....so now I have seven khaki cambells...2 drakes five hens...some of the most fun I've ever had....add In two sweet little dogs...all this makes me miss the kids less....

wouldn't think something would stick with you but we had ducks when I was a kid. I remember their first trip to the creek and watching the ducklings chasing bugs on the water . would sit for hours watching them

Hello all! Hubby and I went Christmas shopping, spent way to much money. Now I am desperately trying to clean my house before the bug guy comes. I know silly, but everytime he shows up the house looks like it was hit with a tornado. I feel like I need to prove it is occasionally cleaned....
I know the feeling....seems like it gets worse when the kids all leave home

Back
Top Bottom