French frogs

No... actually, it was more of a temp intro coop inside the grow out pen... but it took out half the juvies in it...
Sorry about the losses from the storm Ravyn.
hugs.gif

One pip so far... In a silkie egg!
Movement confirmed in the weird duck egg through the bator window
smile.png
yesss.gif

I think we are going Mexican. I could use a corona or three
smile.png
I'll drink one for you Ruby.

That's cool about your son! I hope he sticks with it. You have such a kind heart, I'm sure he is just like you.

You should go New Mexican instead - I've got a couple of spare rooms
smile.png

Nope. Friday talked some sense into me
gig.gif

LOL, I told him to ask his wife if she wanted silkies for Christmas - she was not impressed because she loves her Fabio. I didn't care if he got them, as long as he was buying them for himself!

I've got a heavy duty tarp over mine, anchored with cargo straps. You got enough to double them up? If you got those blue tarps, they tend to develop leaks when they're worn...UV gets to them.

Yes, I believe there is enough to double. There were two big rolls of tarps, heavy too. I haven't unrolled them yet to see how worn they are but they look very decent. Good idea on doubling. Thank you!

LOL, I told him to ask his wife if she wanted silkies for Christmas - she was not impressed because she loves her Fabio.  I didn't care if he got them, as long as he was buying them for himself!

I was just about to ask! :gig

Back
Top Bottom