French frogs

One pip so far... In a silkie egg!
Movement confirmed in the weird duck egg through the bator window
smile.png
hot dog I'm not going to hang out and wait . sorry Ravyn the wind s still blowing hard gust . I'm going back out to work on something . kill some time here later tonight

hot dog I'm not going to hang out and  wait . sorry Ravyn the  wind s still blowing hard gust . I'm going back out to work on something . kill some time here later tonight

I'm not hanging around either. Might be a while. I'm going out to dinner.
Batten down the hatches and I'll update later! :hugs

If Ruby doesn't like frogs, how bout squirrels...

funny-animal-gifs-animal-gifs-retro-nuts.gif

Chipmunks are awesome!! ;) My mom actually rehabilitated a baby about 3 months ago. My son helped her because he's decided he wants to be a wildlife Rehaber when he grows up like Steve Irwin. We just finished reading his bio and he loved it!

That is just gross!! Are those parasitic worms?!

No... actually, it was more of a temp intro coop inside the grow out pen... but it took out half the juvies in it...

Oh no. Sorry to hear that Ravyn! :hugs

I'm sorry to hear that. I was just talking to Mrs. Flock this weekend about how I need to reinforce my roofs in case of snow this winter

I have that cheap plastic corrugated panels over the roof of the run. I was going to put some tarps over it next weekend (someone dropped off a dozen used tarps at this drop box near my house, so I scooped them up the second I saw them there) Do you think that will hold ok till spring?

On a good note, the 2 broody Silkies and all the babies I moved out to the Silkie pen are fine... was worried the whole lot of them would get blown off the face of the earth... :gig

They've all still got their feet on the ground...

Glad they are ok. I'm wondering if any of my silkies will go broody this winter or wait till spring. Any guesses?

Movement confirmed in the weird duck egg through the bator window :)

Yay!!! I knew it!! So exciting!!

I'm not hanging around either. Might be a while. I'm going out to dinner.
Batten down the hatches and I'll update later! :hugs

Enjoy! I would love to go out to dinner! Just sit there and have someone bring me whatever I want, no dishes to clean up. I'm making some homemade minestrone soup. Order something good for me! ;)

I think we are going Mexican. I could use a corona or three :) I'll drink one for you Ruby.

That's cool about your son! I hope he sticks with it. You have such a kind heart, I'm sure he is just like you.

Chipmunks are awesome!!
wink.png
My mom actually rehabilitated a baby about 3 months ago. My son helped her because he's decided he wants to be a wildlife Rehaber when he grows up like Steve Irwin. We just finished reading his bio and he loved it!

That is just gross!! Are those parasitic worms?!
Oh no. Sorry to hear that Ravyn!
hugs.gif

I have that cheap plastic corrugated panels over the roof of the run. I was going to put some tarps over it next weekend (someone dropped off a dozen used tarps at this drop box near my house, so I scooped them up the second I saw them there) Do you think that will hold ok till spring?

Glad they are ok. I'm wondering if any of my silkies will go broody this winter or wait till spring. Any guesses?
I've got a heavy duty tarp over mine, anchored with cargo straps. You got enough to double them up? If you got those blue tarps, they tend to develop leaks when they're worn...UV gets to them.

Movement confirmed in the weird duck egg through the bator window
smile.png
Congrats WV! I have two SLW eggs in the hatcher that are supposed to pip. I wonder how they are doing. We got hammered with snow today. Long commute.

Did SC endup getting the silkies?

Back
Top Bottom