French frogs

fermented feed.

any special recipe? I actually have done a little looking into it.

seems like you could use scratch, or you can use the layer pellets, or even a combo?

does this sound right? just need a bucket, some feed, a little water, and a couple of days, and you're off!

You'll have to venture below the Mason-Dixon; I'll put you into some decent Black Crappie & LM Bass. Not as nice as what SC could put you onto, but not near as far, either

we head your way for catch release Stripers
thumbsup.gif
we put in at Havre de Grace, we head to DE at Indian river Inlet for Tog, Stripers and whatever else in the Fall, local is crappie, catty, sm and lm bass.
I really want to move after hubs went to SC to his dads hunting he wants to move there. he keeps sending me texts of houses and land, but I keep telling him send me jobs not houses first!!

fermented feed.

any special recipe? I actually have done a little looking into it.

seems like you could use scratch, or you can use the layer pellets, or even a combo?

does this sound right? just need a bucket, some feed, a little water, and a couple of days, and you're off!

are you on a cell

we head your way for catch release Stripers
thumbsup.gif
we put in at Havre de Grace, we head to DE at Indian river Inlet for Tog, Stripers and whatever else in the Fall, local is crappie, catty, sm and lm bass.
I really want to move after hubs went to SC to his dads hunting he wants to move there. he keeps sending me texts of houses and land, but I keep telling him send me jobs not houses first!!
Hard to beat the freshwater fishing in SC; no experience in saltwater. I wanted to relocate to SC once upon a time,,,even owned 30 acres there for a while, south of Florence, then realized the mosquito is the state bird

we head your way for catch release Stripers :thumbsup   we put in at Havre de Grace,  we head to DE at Indian river Inlet for Tog, Stripers and whatever else in the Fall, local is crappie, catty, sm and lm bass. 
I really want to move after hubs went to SC to his dads hunting he wants to move there.  he keeps sending me texts of houses and land, but I keep telling him send me jobs not houses first!!
Upstate. Thats where business is booming right now

Back
Top Bottom