French frogs

Nope, you working isn't what causes it...
lau.gif

Nice BR! Great pics!

thumbsup.gif

I was WORKING!
lol.png
Yup. Thanks

But the Edgar I think of when I hear that name is Walnut's brother
th

Great show!!!!! ;)

That's awesome!! I thought you were only getting 2, so 6 is a bonus!! My eggs are fertile too! Can't believe that young cockerel did the job with all that fluff!
:gig I loved road trips pre-kids. My girlfriend has a time share in South Carolina and we would drive down all the time. But she's a really bad driver, so my line always was: "I'll drive, you be the DJ"....brought back memories for me when I read your post! :)
X2
That's exactly was SIL's are for!! Mine made my blood boil!
I would have done the same. At that point, you know they are more then ready to make their entrance!
X2...me too!!

Yes I only purchased 2 eggs, she Sebt me 1 extra, then some one BYC bought one for me....... so I could have 4 pure AC eggs, But then she sent me 2 of her AC hybrid eggs as a Christmas gift!! ;) :love.

Great show!!!!! ;)
Yes I only purchased 2 eggs, she Sebt me 1 extra, then some one BYC bought one for me....... so I could have 4 pure AC eggs, But then she sent me 2 of her AC hybrid eggs as a Christmas gift!! ;) :love.

That is so awesome!! Pyxis is great and was sweet of whoever got you the extra 1 to do so... :celebrate

:fl :fl :fl for a great hatch!!! :D

Ruby, that's awesome!  Is that the BOSS?  I need to try some of that. 

And those babies.....  Ahhhh!  :love

No, that's the red winter wheat. I'm alternating between that and the boss. Trying to get in a schedule of having some for them every other day or like every 3 days. I'm hoping to breed done healthy chickens! Lol.

you miss Ruby's ex?  did you brother hijack your BYC password?

They go to NA together....Narcissists Anonymous.

Great show!!!!! ;)

That's awesome!! I'm happy for you!!

Great show!!!!!
wink.png

Yes I only purchased 2 eggs, she Sebt me 1 extra, then some one BYC bought one for me....... so I could have 4 pure AC eggs, But then she sent me 2 of her AC hybrid eggs as a Christmas gift!!
wink.png
love.gif

Did you not find out who sent the extra? You don't have to say, just wondering if you knew.
cool.png

Serious question time...

I'm meeting the friend that I hatched these chicks for this evening. We are about 90 minutes apart, so she is meeting me near my camp, which is about half way between us. I was thinking of putting a hot water bottle under a puppy pad in the box, to keep the chicks warm for the drive. Anyone have a better suggestion? I'm not giving her my hot water bottle... Maybe some soda bottles filled with hot water?

Serious question time...

I'm meeting the friend that I hatched these chicks for this evening.  We are about 90 minutes apart, so she is meeting me near my camp, which is about half way between us.  I was thinking of putting a hot water bottle under a puppy pad in the box, to keep the chicks warm for the drive.  Anyone have a better suggestion?  I'm not giving her my hot water bottle...  Maybe some soda bottles filled with hot water? 

I'd just be worried about those rolling over the chicks and flattening them... that's not a long drive... a thick layer of shavings in bottom of boxe, air holes punched in sides and top flaps closed works fine for a car trip that long... they'll huddle up and should be ok, just as long as she takes them straight to a warm brooder...

Back
Top Bottom