French frogs

how many unpipped eggs remaining?

Several
hit.gif

3 duck eggs unpipped, 3 others working pips. 3 unpipped mutts, 1 unpipped silkie. But all the lavenders hatched so I'm happy about that!

Cute as the bumps on a pickle!  No... cuter!    :D

And ya know, I almost asked you what colors I was going to get (cause I knew you'd know)  but I actually researched and figured it out for myself.  Go figure!  :lol:

I love to play around with this, but only problem with it is if your colors are mixed you gotta figure that in...

http://kippenjungle.nl/kruisingEend.html

I wonder if Paul was as excited to get an email from the real scflock as I was to get one from him :gig

:eek: :lau :lau :lau

I love to play around with this, but only problem with it is if your colors are mixed you gotta figure that in...

http://kippenjungle.nl/kruisingEend.html
ep.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Well Juice is black, and Tiggy is black, and Opie and Chibs are splash

So black x black = blue, and black x splash = blue. Right?

eta - I've tried that website before, it wants more information than I know! LOL

Last edited:

So black x black = blue, and black x splash = blue.  Right?

eta - I've tried that website before, it wants more information than I know!  LOL

Isn't one of them bibbed? I can't remember exactly what they all look like, so I'd need pics of each to tell you what they are...
But yes, if splash is involved then blue will dominate...

With bbs, black times black is black, or are you working with something different?

Duck colors are similar, but different... color names are different, plus pattern is figured in as well...

So black x black = blue, and black x splash = blue. Right?

eta - I've tried that website before, it wants more information than I know! LOL

you know my chickens have names like broiler and pot pie and dumplin and AH and S oh we won't there a few other letters are thrown in for good measure
frow.gif
MAH and M y F uture in the chicken buniess ain't looking up I'm more of a ground level worker right now

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom