French frogs

well I'm happy to inform you fine feathered folks, that the project did get issued.

now that I've helped them with their project, mine is behind, and the schedule has been accelerated. End of the year bs. Got to spend all this money now!!!

I know all about year end bs...
th.gif

I am misting now... been experimenting since I've had so many sets lately... going dry wasn't getting enough moisture out... so I tried misting one day to see what happened... it really does drop humidity... I didn't think it would, but after misting humidity went up for quite a while but by the end of the day, the humidity lowered a full 10%... so now I'm trying a slightly higher humidity than dry and misting...

I know Storey's guide recommends it, or says that they have better results with misting. I wanted to do it, just wasn't practical with the chicken eggs in there too....

I'd like to know when you are done, if you think it had a good positive impact. I'll try to remember to ask you

frow.gif

Sorry guys, rough day

Like Ravyn said, the legs are a dead giveaway, but the first thing I notice is color. Lack of a muff is also a sure sign, but a lot of EEs have muffs.
BR's hen has a lot of orange, and most of mine do, too. That's a very common EE color.
Like I've said before, I love EEs. Beautiful birds, and mine are some of my best layers, and the eggs are huge. Nothing wrong with them at all
SC! x2

Back
Top Bottom