French frogs

It was 8 earlier....I put heat lamps on for my ducks but allot of people tell me not to....I worry about them freezing though....this is my first year over wintering so I'm not sure what's right. It's 12 now.

Me too. I worry about the silkies. Considering getting an infrared heaters.

Oh they are out in the yard...they stick close to the pen when it's really cold popping in and out. I make a little shelter they pop on and out of the l that too. But night's here can get brutal...and I like the cold...but I'm serious when I say brutal. Last year we got-36 one night...try starting a car in that....

Here too. I haven't really decided but I think I'll need something for those really cold nights.

Everyone can see them

Everyone can see what you write on ovations?? Where do they show up?

So precious!!

Me too. I worry about the silkies. Considering getting an infrared heaters.
Here too. I haven't really decided but I think I'll need something for those really cold nights.
Everyone can see what you write on ovations?? Where do they show up?
So precious!!
You see the thumb on mobile? On PC, you can click that thumb on anyone that has gotten ovations and read every one of them

And I should, but that makes me feel guilty; :oops: I only friend people I personally know. I used to work with this woman, and she taught my brother. She is a big reason he graduated.... So I tolerate the stupid drama :/

Put her on restriction... seriously, my OH had to do that with his mom... :/

scflock, You obviously are the most intelligent of all of us.

Why????

Just, why?????

:th

Back
Top Bottom