French frogs

What are you doing over here? Stay away from my beer
smack.gif

Yeah, Sidewing got some Foley Wyandottes, and they are gorgeous
Actually, this thread was suggested... so here I am!
tongue2.gif

I was curious as to the breed because I spoke with Ron on the phone a couple of weeks ago, and he told me he had sold his breeding flock of RIR a couple of years ago. I thought I may have found a new lead, since I've been drooling over Fogle RIR ever since I first saw them. I've since been trying to talk Matt Ulrich out of a few of his RIRs, or at least some eggs, but haven't gotten a yes or no so far... so if anyone has some strings they can pull with him, I'd really... REALLY appreciate it!
fl.gif

Last edited:
Actually, this thread was suggested... so here I am!  :plbb

I was curious as to the breed because I spoke with Ron on the phone a couple of weeks ago, and he told me he had sold his breeding flock of RIR a couple of years ago. I thought I may have found a new lead, since I've been drooling over Fogle RIR ever since I first saw them. I've since been trying to talk Matt Ulrich out of a few of his RIRs, or at least some eggs, but haven't gotten a yes or no so far... so if anyone has some strings they can pull with him, I'd really... REALLY appreciate it!   :fl  
It's a good thread, but a little different from Sally's ;)
From what I've seen, you will fit right in :gig

Back
Top Bottom