French frogs

Well, I'm going by memory... They might've been a bit pinkish. Really easy to candle, though!

Yep, they are that... but they aren't a white-white... huh... I don't have any 'white' layers... :gig

Smart Aleck! :gig

Your fault - and WV, and Chicapee, and basically everyone else!

OK, I might have come across a teeny bit harsh....

Pink is cool! I've been Googling rose-combed Anconas.  Now I need to google sulmtalers..

So cold outside, supposed to drop into the low 20s tonight and may get a little snow. Spending time researching heirloom seeds to try next year and chickens for yard candy.

Dang!! Way to point the finger around! :lau

Wanna see some more cute duckie pics??? ;)

They are a pinkish cream. I have them and Breese in the incubator now.

I got rid of the Bresse I had... didn't like those at all...

Well friends, I'm going to try to lay down for a bit. Probably be up a few times over night, I thought the silkie was starting to zip, but its just another punch. I can't believe I have to work tomorrow.... Ugh!!

Smart Aleck!
gig.gif

Your fault - and WV, and Chicapee, and basically everyone else!

OK, I might have come across a teeny bit harsh....

Pink is cool! I've been Googling rose-combed Anconas. Now I need to google sulmtalers..

So cold outside, supposed to drop into the low 20s tonight and may get a little snow. Spending time researching heirloom seeds to try next year and chickens for yard candy.

and I thought I had at least one free pass
lau.gif

Well friends, I'm going to try to lay down for a bit. Probably be up a few times over night, I thought the silkie was starting to zip, but its just another punch. I can't believe I have to work tomorrow.... Ugh!!

:frow G'Night, hon... :fl duckies in morn...

Why did you get rid of the Breese? I have heard aggression issues but I heard the same for Leghorns and my hen gets along pretty well with everyone

I have no aggression issues in any of my flocks, just ask @BYC910, lol... I just didn't like them... they're flockin weird and not as intelligent as other breeds... plus I have way too many different breeds to keep another... Sulmtalers have better meat than Bresse too and prettier...

and I thought I had at least one free pass :lau

:frow

Hi, K...

Last edited:
frow.gif
G'Night, hon...
fl.gif
duckies in morn...
I have no aggression issues in any of my flocks, just ask @BYC910 , lol... I just didn't like them... they're flockin weird and not as intelligent as other breeds... plus I have way too many different breeds to keep another... Sulmtalers have better meat than Bresse too and prettier...
frow.gif

Hi, K...

Hi Ravyn my laptop locked up Friday scared it. Of al the chicks I've hatched Ravyns are the most gentle they are not nuts like most of the others . they will perch on your hand without flying off . when I was at her house she would just walk around and pick up any one of them she wanted to. and there are a bunch of chickens on that hill . my chickens are like my daughter. don't you touch me your not the boss of me . I'm going to bed I'm tired and have to work tomorrow good night all

Back
Top Bottom