French frogs

Later Taters
frow.gif

Quote:
I never had any training, but I've been taking photos for many, many years. I'm pretty good at action shots (hockey games) and wildlife shots. People are a challenge for me.

Here are a few pics I took with my 2.1 megapixel Olympus about 10 years ago, now my phone has a camera with 6x the resolution and my camera is 10x better:

Even the shape of them looked like the eggs I had from my Davis hens. I bet those are the ones
You know your chicken chit!!
That is really cool!
You know, I was thinking that yesterday. This whole group has improved from where we were last year. Learning from and making improvements with each other :thumbsup
I think we've come a long way.
4 blues so far. Think I'm gonna bump this incubator to 100.0, too
Congrats! Here is that little adopted SLW

Icelandics were only imported by 1 or 2 people, can't remember all the deets now... I believe there are 3 names that the lines should be from... anyone reputable should be able to name the lines... please, tag NotAFarm and ask her... she is a longtime Icee enthusiast and absolutely honest... she may even know that farm, I don't... and if she doesn't know she can probably guide you to who does...
I will.... but he list four lines that were imported.
I also went to the official Icelandic chicken breeders website...they were one of only 10 in the country. And I might end up on a list for 2017 this late anyway...:/
I just wanted you to know I did at least some research into it today.
But I will ask...thanks.

SO happy to hear this.  Life is better when you are warm.  Especially for women.  Guys don't seem to care, they make enough heat for two anyhow.

Isn't that the truth.

X2 on the warm factor Ravyn!

Thanks, everyone...

*yes, you 2, WV and Phil... saw your comments too, just missed them in reply...*

My OH has the nickname of Polar Bear for a reason... he'll freeze me out when we do have heat... :/

Back
Top Bottom