French frogs

fl.gif
Now do you need to take it easy for a few days? Poor thing...how often does it hit ya?

Get 'em, Dan! (By the way, loved the piggy pic you posted a while back.)
I'm gonna! Thanks!

Last edited:

Hmmm, wonder if DH knows that - he asked me to pick up some beer for him today, but that's not unusual - maybe I'll get him some of the more expensive stuff he likes as a treat......
New babies...

Too cute - a whole pile of adorable.
My problem just got worse however..... My wife drove her car off the road.
She can't explain how.... It was on our road thank God. But she hit the railroad sign. Left her car on the tracks.... Sent me down to get it..... It was buried in the snow...... The cops were there.. (Which was weird )
I Manfred to drag it out..... So they left.... She still won't go to the Dr.....I even threatened to leave her.... She needs to get looked at heck one of her pupils of bigger than the other and she knows it...... I'm not happy...... I give up...... I am tired

We are getting a brief intermission in the snow..... Wife woke up feeling "fine" I'm done talking about it.... Done with the drama..... You'll not hear anymore from me.... I'm not in control of her so I'm detaching myself from it..... Now in going fishing..... You Ali have a wonderful day.... Phil

P.S. thanks all of you
So sorry, ,Phill -- hope you have a good day fishing.

I don't even have my d%#n brooder cleaned out yet...  :th

:lau i claim it takes me so long becuz i need to Recycle the shavings into the chicken coop and i dont have a tote to put em in right this minute :D ;)

We are getting a brief intermission in the snow..... Wife woke up feeling "fine" I'm done talking about it.... Done with the drama..... You'll not hear anymore from me.... I'm not in control of her so I'm detaching myself from it..... Now in going fishing..... You Ali have a wonderful day.... Phil

P.S. thanks all of you

:hugs have a great day out there!

P.S. thanks all of you

Phil, I totally understand, but I can't help think about my what just happened with my hubby. If we had waited just ONE MORE DAY past when we finally went to the ER, he could easily be DEAD. And I'd be devastated! Neither of us realized how bad it was at the time, so we kept putting it off. I know you feel helpless, but please don't give up bugging her about it. If nothing else, maybe she will go get checked, just so to shut you up! If it turns out to be nothing, then at least you know that! But she's too important for you detach from it!

Hope you have fun fishing in the meantime! Take out some frustrations, throw a few snowballs. We're here for ya bud.
hugs.gif

Glued when I can.
smile.png
We need incubator web cams!

Had one last year. Used one of my house security cams!
big_smile.png
But we mounted them outside after that, and he won't let me take it down now!

I had actually looked at some other web cams. Just never got around to buying anything.

Hmmmm, wonder what I could rig up with my tablet tonite.... thanks alot Oz....
gig.gif

P.S. thanks all of you

Phil:

hugs.gif

Now go catch a big one!

Back
Top Bottom