French frogs

How sweet is that!? What a wonderful horse!

My horse only had to go to the bus stop, but he did the same. He hopped a gate to get out, and let me open the gate to put him back in. Even though the knew he could get out when he wanted, other than the bus stop he only went out to round up my sister's runaway pony that went under the strand of wire in the creek, and once to come up the front porch to stare in the picture window.

He knew how to use a doorknob, and let himself in the basement through the open garage door one day. He'd also slobber up the doorwall trying to open it with his lips.

My horse only had to go to the bus stop, but he did the same. He hopped a gate to get out, and let me open the gate to put him back in. Even though the knew he could get out when he wanted, other than the bus stop he only went out to round up my sister's runaway pony that went under the strand of wire in the creek, and once to come up the front porch to stare in the picture window.

He knew how to use a doorknob, and let himself in the basement through the open garage door one day. He'd also slobber up the doorwall trying to open it with his lips.

Wow! I've never been around horses. I had no idea that they're so smart.

Walnut; i searched foleyswaterfowl.com like sideWing askd to make sure the images werent stolen from there and i searched google too. When i called i asked if they were actually Her pictures and she claimed that they are, and that shes been working with these silvers for 7 years! Im stoked, going to lookit em tumro!!

Walnut; i searched foleyswaterfowl.com like sideWing askd to make sure the images werent stolen from there and i searched google too. When i called i asked if they were actually Her pictures and she claimed that they are, and that shes been working with these silvers for 7 years! Im stoked, going to lookit em tumro!!
Awesome! Look at you with all the top-of-the-line stock! You're starting a poultry empire.

ya.gif

So the property across the street caught on fire a while ago, burning parts of the fence. My neighbor and his brothers were replacing the burned panels, and I asked if I could have them.

I now have 24 feet of 6' cedar fencing that at the worst, has 12 inches of burned pickets here and there where the weeds caught through the fence. All I have to do is cut off the burned parts, and I have a bunch of free wood!

(Don't tell DH, he hates it when I stockpile stuff.)

Back
Top Bottom