French frogs

Don't feel bad, lots on your plate... keeping my :fl for those eggs... I know you're doing your best, no worries... shipped Calls are super hard... took me many, many tries to get a stellar hatch... in my book, each hatched shipped Call is a miracle... :)

Do u know that my Hubby is anxious about them? I think he's worse than me. I'm worried about everything else :/ Its so funny tho, he doesn't even want me to sell anything that hatchs now, and I haven't even told him chit about what uve taught me about these bein extra tough :oops:

Probably... a lot of pets recognize the off limits ones... doesn't stop the freak accidents though... just lost one of ours... dog tried to jump over them and the 'ling ran under his foot coming down...

Oh no....sorry....I guess loss is part of raising critters.....:idunno
And I broke a tooth while I laid down las night. I may or may not be grinding my teeth a lot lately :confused:

Oh sorry Turk.....please catch a sunrise one of these mornings...with a nice hot cup of coffee...I love those mornings

Awe :/ I hope u get more duck hens from that group, they're Ancona cross right? I've been enjoying watching my Ancona grow. I think I set mine about the time you got yours.

I'm sorry I suffer w ur teeth also, seems like a lot of people I know have struggled with these problems.

Yes. 2 pure anconas and 2 cayuga / ancona crosses. ;) the 2 blackish ones are the crosses and the brown and white and white are the pures.

Do u know that my Hubby is anxious about them? I think he's worse than me. I'm worried about everything else :/ Its so funny tho, he doesn't even want me to sell anything that hatchs now, and I haven't even told him chit about what uve taught me about these bein extra tough :oops:

Hope you have a good hatch... and ya know where to find me for more if'n ya want... :D ;)

Oh no....sorry....I guess loss is part of raising critters.....:idunno
Oh sorry Turk.....please catch a sunrise one of these mornings...with a nice hot cup of coffee...I love those mornings

Yup, can't control everything...

Probably... a lot of pets recognize the off limits ones... doesn't stop the freak accidents though... just lost one of ours... dog tried to jump over them and the 'ling ran under his foot coming down...

Sorry, Rav!
hugs.gif

frow.gif
it Is on. Idk how much attention I'll b able to pay, but it is on. Hubby ran off fish in first thing this AM so its jus me, an the critters, I turned the tV on for company
hmm.png

Things have been really rough this week. First, Tuesday one of our dogs tried to eat one of all time favorite hens... A blue banty Cochin who would literally fly to me out the door o her coop Every single day... She was long gone before I caught him. Couldve Freakn killed him
somad.gif

Then I got sick, my med condition tearing me down this week.

Then one of my grandfather's passed away. Most of u know that I cared for my grandma? He's the Paw Paw her and I lived with, we had a very rocky relationship, as he had w most people, and I hadn't seen him in six months, but I'll never forget that time we spent tugther. He called me his 'nurse-maid' while I ran around and handled his household, and treated his skin cancer sores. Strokes finally took him at 94, one two months ago, one 2 weeks ago, then one on Thursday. I never Freakn knew. His sons each have my number, I used to text one of them Every time the man hit his head! Which was often, he wasn't careful at All! They couldn't tell me he had a dam stroke...

A rough week. Murphy's law perhaps...

Sheesh, when it rains, it pours. Sorry, Turk!
hugs.gif

I know!!!!! My ducklings look like ducks now....only one has been quacking so I sure hope the other 3 start soon.....I am going to be sad if I only get one girl.
sad.png

Poor thing. I am so sorry. I feel the same.way though.....grinding my teeth at night esp.

Fingers crossed for girls!
hugs.gif

I grind my teeth at night, too. I bought this mouth guard thing at Walgreens...it's a wax mold. Definitely protects my teeth and it wasn't hard to get used to...I was worried that it would keep me awake, but no problems.

Back
Top Bottom