French frogs

I was introduced to the idea of having an avocado tree growing up because we had a family friend (my next eldest sister and their daughter were best friends, we spent a lot of time at their place) had one in their house. They decorated it every Christmas, etc. Maybe you could go that route if you get your seed to sprout?

Never had any luck with those and house plants are out of the question . If it's not fenced either Ben or the rabbits or the coons .or the deer will eat it
hmm.png
I forget to put the rabbit chaser on the Tulips this year and they ate all the blooms
barnie.gif
. I did get the big garden plowed today and my back knows it . Even with a three bottom turning plow it still takes a while. DW won't watch me plow she don't like it when the tractor does wheelies
hu.gif
. I think the tractor is as old as me
idunno.gif
maybe older . I think about getting a tiller for the tractor but it wouldn't be the same . I like doing things the old way plow it disk it and plant it .

So it's our anniversary and my wife got me an old fashioned rocking chair and I was so excited! What's does that say about me?

old.gif

BTW: sorry I crashed on you guys last night.

Happy anniversary OZ . Think you might be thinking about relaxing a little
idunno.gif
something tells yours is a high stress job. and if you didn't before now you rock !!
gig.gif

Never had any luck with those and house plants are out of the question . If it's not fenced either Ben or the rabbits  or the coons .or the deer will eat it :/  I forget to put the rabbit chaser on the Tulips this year and they ate all the blooms :barnie . I did get the big garden plowed today and my back knows it . Even with a three bottom turning plow it still takes a while. DW won't watch me plow she don't like it when the tractor does wheelies :confused: . I think the tractor is as old as me :idunno maybe older . I think about getting a tiller for the tractor but it wouldn't be the same . I like doing things the old way plow it disk it and plant it .

Yep, he's obeying the docs. Thanks. :hugs
And speaking of plowing, he showed me a 2 bottom plow he wants to go buy tomorrow. We do need to get on it too! Take care of that back of yours and stop doing wheelies!! :D

So it's our anniversary and my wife got me an old fashioned rocking chair and I was so excited! What's does that say about me?

:old

BTW: sorry I crashed on you guys last night.

Happy anniversary to you and the Doc! Cheers!

Happy anniversary OZ . Think you might be thinking about relaxing a little :idunno something tells yours is a high stress job. and if you didn't before now you rock !!:gig

Xs2 happy anniversary Oz!

And K, I'm enjoy the Malibu alright, chickens and ducks Are transported in cardboard boxes on the back seat :oops: just don't tell the dealership! I was threatening to bring home calves in the back o the saturn last fall but I'm SOL on them for now since I missed the season.

T
I'm married to the best woman in the world! She got me the rocker so I could sit on the porch and watch the chickens graze.

:highfive: how Freakn Awesome!

And speaking of plowing, he showed me a 2 bottom plow he wants to go buy tomorrow. We do need to get on it too! Take care of that back of yours and stop doing wheelies!! :D

Glad he's listening better now, must've really learned a lesson! Any pips yet?! R u even at home w the bator or in that Dream of a cabin :plbb

Y'all should see me freaking out about the things I transport daily. Thought I spilled these and almost had a heart attack

Xs2 happy anniversary Oz!

And K, I'm enjoy the Malibu alright, chickens and ducks Are transported in cardboard boxes on the back seat :oops: just don't tell the dealership! I was threatening to bring home calves in the back o the saturn last fall but I'm SOL on them for now since I missed the season.
:highfive: how Freakn Awesome!
Glad he's listening better now, must've really learned a lesson! Any pips yet?! R u even at home w the bator or in that Dream of a cabin :plbb

Y'all should see me freaking out about the things I transport daily. Thought I spilled these and almost had a heart attack

Thanks! This the where we had dinner.

WV remind Hubby to take it easy on Monday!

Turk, if that's what I think it is you can eat all you want! I've tried I just can't develop a taste for those things.

Back
Top Bottom