French frogs

My son's band may be opening for Skid Row. This is their biggest opportunity yet, not bad for a band that started in December!
Very cool.
clap.gif

Had an awful scare last night... this poor grey (behind the new snowy) gulped way too much food, way too fast without stopping for water... ended up choking on a huge clog of food stuck in its esophagus... had to push it up from the bottom and carefully pop it out the mouth...

Yikes! I'm sure glad you were there to help!!

Was weeding around a peach tree sapling and accidentally uncovered this nest on the ground. Anybody have any idea what they are?
Built on the ground, in weeds but not deep cover, just kinda overgrown grassy area, eggs are maybe 3/4" - 1" big, nest was maybe 4" diameter. I hope the momma comes back. I didn't touch it, but I had already pulled some of the weeds from around it when I spotted it. So I stopped.

idunno.gif
I'm no help. Pretty eggs, though.

Had an awful scare last night... this poor grey (behind the new snowy) gulped way too much food, way too fast without stopping for water... ended up choking on a huge clog of food stuck in its esophagus... had to push it up from the bottom and carefully pop it out the mouth...

Scary.... Glad it worked out....:hugs

Hey, Phil... not really, lol... kept getting up to check on the 'ling...

Yeah I got my 3 1/2 hours last night... Maybe tonight story of my life...

My son's band may be opening for Skid Row.  This is their biggest opportunity yet, not bad for a band that started in December!

This came across the Hands On thread Walnut I think your our only hope of learning exactly what it is.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1106001/what-is-this-graphic-pics

Scary.... Glad it worked out....:hugs
Yeah I got my 3 1/2 hours last night... Maybe tonight story of my life...

:frow :hugs

So sad I missed the rare after reading your update on the action, but I Am at a crawfish boil, so I guess I'll jus have to eat my emotion away ;)

Quotes screwed up... :/

WV, not sure what those are... maybe search what is native to your area??

As for the choker, yeah, very lucky... while trying to find the blockage it took me a bit to realize what I thought was his neck bone was actually the whole thing!! Massaging it down wasn't an option, so had to risk pushing it up and aspirating it... he hocked it out in chunks fairly well as I got it up...

To my dear frawg associates:

It has been a huge pleasure getting to know all of you. I enjoy and appreciate your knowledge, wit, support, encouragement, etc. While I've been unemployed, BYC folks have often kept me amused, which has helped me get through a stressful time and I want to thank all of you for that. I'd wake up every morning after I "stumbled" (with some help) upon Frawgville and read through every post I missed while I was offline. There were often over a hundred posts to read.

So...starting Wednesday, I'll be away from home for at least 11 hours Monday - Friday. Yes, I'll try to log in with my phone, but I do know that I'll start skimming and/or won't always be able to completely catch up on missed posts. Please know that it isn't that I've lost interest, but rather me putting every effort into doing great at my new job. I'll be around and none of you will be far from my thoughts.
hugs.gif

Thanks for everything,

Debbie

It has been a huge pleasure getting to know all of you.  I enjoy and appreciate your knowledge, wit, support, encouragement, etc.  While I've been unemployed, BYC folks have often kept me amused, which has helped me get through a stressful time and I want to thank all of you for that.  I'd wake up every morning after I "stumbled" (with some help) upon Frawgville and read through every post I missed while I was offline.  There were often over a hundred posts to read.

So...starting Wednesday, I'll be away from home for at least 11 hours Monday - Friday.  Yes, I'll try to log in with my phone, but I do know that I'll start skimming and/or won't always be able to completely catch up on missed posts.  Please know that it isn't that I've lost interest, but rather me putting every effort into doing great at my new job.  I'll be around and none of you will be far from my thoughts.    :hugs

Thanks for everything,

Debbie

Very happy for you

It has been a huge pleasure getting to know all of you.  I enjoy and appreciate your knowledge, wit, support, encouragement, etc.  While I've been unemployed, BYC folks have often kept me amused, which has helped me get through a stressful time and I want to thank all of you for that.  I'd wake up every morning after I "stumbled" (with some help) upon Frawgville and read through every post I missed while I was offline.  There were often over a hundred posts to read.

So...starting Wednesday, I'll be away from home for at least 11 hours Monday - Friday.  Yes, I'll try to log in with my phone, but I do know that I'll start skimming and/or won't always be able to completely catch up on missed posts.  Please know that it isn't that I've lost interest, but rather me putting every effort into doing great at my new job.  I'll be around and none of you will be far from my thoughts.    :hugs

Thanks for everything,

Debbie

:love :hugs

Back
Top Bottom