French frogs

I'm sorry! How's the wife doing?

Wife is good
What have you been up too?

Been tilling my garden.... My body is too broken to want to do it. But needs to be done.... Think I need to try a no till method next year..... Hurting pretty bad right now. My wife earned me not to.... But I don't listen.... But stubborn is what got me this far....;)

I think what's bumming me out the most right now though is my lungs have been breathing like a champ..... They are right this morning....:/
Hopefully they will clear up though as the day progresses.... How's everyone else today I'm done whining now

Moving real slow today that tiller kicked my butt
Do you have a rear tined or a front-tined tiller?
The troy built is easier to handle with the tines in the back.
We got ours used and have had it 30 years, it requires a bit of tinkering, oil fuel changes ect. but everything does. nothing big ever has needed work done on it.
It was worth the 350 dollars in plants we traded it for.

Maybe it is time for a small tractor.
They break down and that will give you something to do... Just kidding.

I think what's bumming me out the most right now though is my lungs have been breathing like a champ..... They are right this morning....
hmm.png

Hopefully they will clear up though as the day progresses.... How's everyone else today I'm done whining now
Do you wear a face mask when you are doing that kind of work?
You should.

I think what's bumming me out the most right now though is my lungs have been breathing like a champ..... They are right this morning....:/

Do you wear a face mask when you are doing that kind of work?
You should. 

She has a good point!

Back
Top Bottom