French frogs

I noticed you didn't say too many ducks and chickens! :gig

He loves them... but yeah, too many... if he could keep them all, he would though! :gig

Morning friends....of to the shop to work on my truck.....way too early.....

Good luck! Watch your knuckles...

I've never eaten a Silkie. The dark meat is supposed to have medicinal properties.

Do they taste different?

Nope, not to me... ask Shade... he ate more...

Good morning I am fairly sure I have 3 cockerels in with my laying hens :/ certian about one, today he crowed. I will just process with the meaties, but DH is annoyed, they were sexed.
Hope everyone has a good one!

Tell DH sexing chicks is only 90% accurate...

One BYC Silkie thread regulars sells his extra cockerels at a West Coast market. Evidently Asian folk love them. I can't see where it would be worth the effort.

It's not the amount, its the type of meat... plus they cook down the bones and all too...

I noticed you didn't say too many ducks and chickens! :gig

He loves them... but yeah, too many... if he could keep them all, he would though! :gig

Morning friends....of to the shop to work on my truck.....way too early.....

Good luck! Watch your knuckles...

I've never eaten a Silkie. The dark meat is supposed to have medicinal properties.

Do they taste different?

Nope, not to me... ask Shade... he ate more...

Good morning I am fairly sure I have 3 cockerels in with my laying hens :/ certian about one, today he crowed. I will just process with the meaties, but DH is annoyed, they were sexed.
Hope everyone has a good one!

Tell DH sexing chicks is only 90% accurate...

One BYC Silkie thread regulars sells his extra cockerels at a West Coast market. Evidently Asian folk love them. I can't see where it would be worth the effort.

It's not the amount, its the type of meat... plus they cook down the bones and all too...

Lol in this case it was only 70% accurate. Oh well they will make a nice comparison to my hybrids.

Well I've survived the first few hours on my own with Little Bit. She's quite opinionated and stubborn at times, and she's convinced that everything should go her way all the time.

She's quite funny though.

Lol in this case it was only 70% accurate. Oh well they will make a nice comparison to my hybrids.

Oops, lol... well it can wobble either way... if you ordered them from a hatchery, they usually will reimburse the difference below 90%... if feed store bought, well, ya get what ya get kinda thing...

Nah I am not that upset, and we are talking 3 or 4 dollars here. Besides I am looking forward to seeing how a leghorn looks dressed.

Back
Top Bottom