French Toulouse Geese 4 sale

Gayle Ambrosini

Songster
6 Years
Apr 14, 2016
NW Indiana
French Toulouse Geese in North Judson, Indiana
I have 4 French Toulouse geese (2 male, 2 female) and will sell a mating pair for $50 or all 4 for $80. Price is negotiable and might trade for Call ducks.
Good layers and most every egg was fertile this year. In fact, they're still mating.
Metzer farm stock, good healthy birds.
They all turn 1 year old tomorrow.
1f642.png

Reply or text me @ 574-343-9381

Attachments

• goosepic.jpg
    goosepic.jpg
    945.9 KB · Views: 24
French Toulouse Geese in North Judson, Indiana
I have 4 French Toulouse geese (2 male, 2 female) and will sell a mating pair for $50 or all 4 for $80. Price is negotiable and might trade for Call ducks.
Good layers and most every egg was fertile this year. In fact, they're still mating.
Metzer farm stock, good healthy birds.
They all turn 1 year old tomorrow.
1f642.png

Reply or text me @ 574-343-9381
Very pretty geese! Man I wish I were closer.:(
I hope you are able to find em a home..:fl

Beautiful geese! I have considered getting a couple myself on occasion. Are they really noisy? What about messy with the water? (like ducks)
Yes they bathe just like ducks but they don't tend to defecate the second they get in the water like the ducks do. lol Their water stays just a little cleaner. ;-)
They walk around quietly a lot but when they sound off it's REAL noisy, especially when a stranger approaches them or I'm letting them out in the morning.
Most times I'm sure they don't hear me say good morning over the screaming. lol

Yes they bathe just like ducks but they don't tend to defecate the second they get in the water like the ducks do. lol Their water stays just a little cleaner. ;-)
They walk around quietly a lot but when they sound off it's REAL noisy, especially when a stranger approaches them or I'm letting them out in the morning.
Most times I'm sure they don't hear me say good morning over the screaming. lol
lol that's funny! It's nice to be greeted and told you are loved (maybe doesn't need to be quite as loud of an expression though! haha)

I chose a nice big farm with kids and a variety of other animals to place my geese in.
The lady coming to get them tomorrow seems very nice and I'm confident that they'll be well cared for there.
I hate to see them go and I'll miss Bright Eyes, but it'll be better for them I think.
On the up side, I'll be able to move the ducklings I hatched to the barn and get the ducks back in their pen where they belong.
I don't like them being locked in the open barn at night where predators might weasel their way in, whereas the pen is protected by a hot wire. Oh yes, I've seen foxes run for the hills after attempting to get my birds. lol
If I didn't need back surgery and a hip replacement, I'd simply build another barn and my geese would stay. oh well, such is life.

Back
Top Bottom